Many centuries ago, the Greek, Persian and Assyrian empires controlled vast
amounts of land and riches. Yet, despite their fortifications and imposing armies,
rumours began spreading of a formidable foe in the lands above the Black Sea. They
came on horseback. Fierce warriors, both male and female. Skilled with the sword,
axe and bow. But they weren’t mindless savages. Their artisans were renowned for
their ability to craft detailed trinkets of gold. They fashioned leather armour and
improvised the recurve bow. They trained eagles for hunting and war. Some even
believe they inspired the Greek tales of the Amazons. But they were more than
legend or fable. They were the Raiders of Scythia.
The aim of Raiders of Scythia is to be the player with the most Victory Points (VP)
at the game’s end. VP are gained by raiding Settlements, taking Plunder and
completing Quests. Players will need to assemble a Crew, train Animals and gather
Provisions. The game ends when there are only 2 unraided Settlements or 2 Quests
remaining on the Main Board.
● Play as one of eight Scythian Heroes each with their own unique player
● Play against up to 3 friends or against the rival Scythian Chieftain in a highly
intuitive Solo Mode.
● Builds on the award-winning game play of Raiders of the North Sea
● Adds eagles and horses to customize your crew with special abilities,
strength and VP bonuses.
● Designed for 1-4 Raiders ages 12+ to explore in 60 min.
● 1 Main Board
● 4 Player Boards
● 26 Quests
● 136 Cards
● 1 Plunder Bag
● 80 Plunder Tokens
● 32 Wounds
● 32 Kumis
● 32 Provisions
● 31 Workers
● 6 Dice
● 4 Score Markers
● 32 Silver
● 1 Illustrated Rulebook
Number of Players: 1-4
For Ages: 12+
Playing Time: 60 min